A Gathering of Leading WNC
Each and every member of the
who helped make the 2013:
Asheville Wholistic Integrative Fair
a HUGE success
Mark you calenders for our 3rd AWIF
March 8, 2014
AWIF News Flash
Asheville Wholistic Integrative Fair 2013 donated $2000 to non-profits serving the Asheville Area (primarily funded by consumers attending the Fair)...
(Reported by Sherri McLendon) The AWIF 2013 steering committee: Ruth M. Kent, Michelle A. Payton, Mel Fergenbaum, Roberta Binder, Sherri L. McLendon, finalized and dispersed checks to:
- the Wind River Cancer Wellness Retreats & Programs received $900 (www.WindRiverServices.org);
- Homeward Bound Asheville received $550 (http://www.hbofa.org/, can help 22 individuals set up households using these funds);
- Western North Carolina AIDS Project in Asheville (http://www.wncap.org/) received $550 (the money will go to testing expenses).
Thanks to all fair attendees, wholistic and integrative professional exhibitiors and sponsors:
- Asheville Wholistic & Integrative Professionals (http://www.meetup.com/Wholistic-Professionals-Asheville/),
- Crystal Visions Books & Gifts (http://www.crystalvisionsbooks.com/), WNC Woman magazine (http://www.wncwoman.com/),
- Natural Awakenings WNC magazine (http://www.wncmountainsna.com/),
- Asheville Radio Group (WOXL Mix 96.5, 98.1 the River, 105.9 the Mountain, ESPN Radio),
- Sheville of WNC (http://www.sheville.org/)
– for making this possible.